Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17-365 & ~Tasty Tuesday~ all in one

Beef & 3 Bean Chili !



So perfect for this freezing snowy day.









Quick and easy I tell you.

Package of Chili seasoning
1 Onion-chopped
a couple Garlic Cloves-chopped
1 small can Tomato Sauce
1 regular can Tomatoes (here I used fire roasted)
1 can RoTel Tomatoes & Chiles

1 package Lean Ground Beef

I cook my own beans- black, kidney, red
I used 5 laddles worth-juice included
or of course canned works too

1 can black
1 can kidney
1 can red or pink

In my crockpot I heat up the beef, onions, garlic, seasoning.

Then just add in all the canned items plus 1 cup water.

Simmer 6 hours.

Serve with Fritos, shredded cheese, sour cream, jalapenos.........




Now to be gluten free just check your seasoning package and select a different one if needed, obviously to be dairy free leave off those select toppings, slightly lowcarb/primal due to the beans you could always eliminate those and of course the Fritos too

No comments:

Post a Comment