Sunday, July 12, 2009

Poulsbo

When we first got here I got to spend a few days with my mom,
it was really nice that she had the same days off as our arrival.
The kids got to see, talk, play with her.
We thought she would be living in WA at the same time as us
but things have changed and as it stands we get here in July she leaves in Aug.
Well she took us up to a town called Poulsbo,
it's a little Viking town in NW WA.
Cute, Quaint, on the water and full of tourist.
I didn't get any pics of the town or shops because honestly I haven't mastered taking pics while trying to keep the two little ones on the sidewalk.
I did get some pics of our walk along the water and on to a trail that lead to a park and back up to the street.
kids poulsbo
pouls2
pouls4
pouls1
pouls3

No comments:

Post a Comment