Thursday, December 10, 2009

changes

Hubby is due to leave in Jan-uugghh-again.
I'm changing my work days at work to accomidate being a single parent.
For the first time ever I'm hiring a sitter for my two little ones 2 days a week.
I really want to be able to do it all,
I want to stay home
I want to work outside for the income and time alone
I want to still sew for my shops
I want to attend all the sports games and band performances.
Is this possible?
YES
Dangit it has to be.
Oh and if all falls into place
in the next week or so we should be finally getting into a house,
lets say goodbye to this this temp place and hello to our boxes,
Please.

1 comment:

  1. (Download) $12,234 in 2 months Betting Software?

    Let me get it straight.

    I don't care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from stocks & forex to internet marketing and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then lost it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Download TODAY!!

    ReplyDelete